My Blog List

Lizzy Boo!!!

My photo
Houston/Huntsville, TX

Monday, September 20, 2010

Text as Texture Image

my best 4 texture                       my text as texture book
This was an interesting project to do we had to try and continue improving the way our dots or square compositions could look. Adding texture as the background with only newspaper, I couldn't find many ways to arrange the newspaper in a way that could make the composition improve. I did like these four out of the eight, at first I started very flat not a lot of 3D to my backgrounds. I tried to glue circular objects to the piece to make it stand out but they wouldn't just stayed glue, so I had to give up on that. Next, to add more "pop" I started to glue the newspaper in a way it could have some 3D form which is how the first composition came about all I have to do is figure out a way on how to get my circles on it without making my piece flat. I think I'm might have to spray circles on it with spray paint to get it to look good. 

1 comment: