My Blog List

Lizzy Boo!!!

My photo
Houston/Huntsville, TX

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Playful/Periodic Critique

playful/periodic
My square critique wasn't what I expected but then again that's because I was the only one who could tell which final composition was which. My group told me that they weren't too clear on which one was periodic and which one was playful, I had to add more squares to my periodic to make it look periodic and for my playful composition I could maybe rotate and move some squares to make it more playful. I need to play a little more with the position of the squares, they said they saw continuance in both the compositions also my frames were good I had equal amount of negative and positive space and they all agree that my squares were neater than my dots. I look forward to improving both my dots and my square composition, I also do agree that I could do something else to make my square composition more playful.

No comments:

Post a Comment