My Blog List

Lizzy Boo!!!

My photo
Houston/Huntsville, TX

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lecture Summary 9/10

Creativity is made up of a lot of different words, everyone in class having a different opinion on what creativity is to them. According to the readings no one is more more creative than others some just choose to use their creativity and expand it more, while others simply believe they can't be creative. Some of the words that we came up for creativity were playful, adaptable, intellect, awareness, most of us don't use these when we create a piece of art and its something we should keep in mind in order to make out piece more original. There can also be Blocks for example some could include physical, cultural (taboos) or even fear itself. I can relate to these blocks because sometimes I do care about what other will say or I am afraid I will not be able to accomplish my task or goal. To solve this we have to understand the problem and device a plan to solve, adapt, modify, or even substitude it. Think outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment