My Blog List

Lizzy Boo!!!

My photo
Houston/Huntsville, TX

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Final Cardboard Critic

My strawberry                                      Detail top
So my group gave me very good critique, they said that it look very much like a strawberry and that the detail on the top of the strawberry was the best. They also like the way I cut out the body of the strawberry to give it a little more detail from how plain it use to be. The only thing they did tell me to make my piece improve a little more was to find a way to make the body of the strawberry more round shape. I initially began with an acorn shape and was planning to bend the cardboard so that it would become more round, but once I glued the pieces together it became flat again. I might have to do what Mrs. Kelly said and try to cut out piece by piece and glue them together in a round shape instead of trying to work with one whole piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment