My Blog List

Lizzy Boo!!!

My photo
Houston/Huntsville, TX

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cinder Block

The first day of class was really interesting, most classes you just start out with an introduction of who you are and you get to meet and know a little about everyone. In art that morning the first thing we did was actually a project right away, we were given newspaper and tape that was it. We were suppose to build a structure that could hold a cinder block off the ground at least three feet. I had no idea how newspaper would be able to hold a cinder block! That thing was heavy but I still tried, my structure didn't make it to three feet high but it did hold the block off the ground at least 12 inches. I was amazed that newspaper wrapped up really tight can actually hold a cinder block. It was a fun first day of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment