My Blog List

Lizzy Boo!!!

My photo
Houston/Huntsville, TX

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dots Dots Dots

On Monday we started our Dot Dot Dot project, I was excited because I'm a big fan of anything black and white and pok a dots. It seem like an interesting way to assemble these dots in a way that we could create closure, continuance, proximity, and similarity. The downfall was having to do 40 of these and each different from each other, I didn't think it would be so hard. Then not only did we have to do a thumbnail sketch but also after that we had to redo them into 6x6 square transparent sheets. It took me for ever to do them and now we have to pick our best 16 and narrow them down to our final 4. I think I'm going to have another long night with Dots, my obsession with pok a dots will be ruin now.

1 comment: