My Blog List

Lizzy Boo!!!

My photo
Houston/Huntsville, TX

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Performance process & critique

I definitely couldn't think of anything to do I absolutely hated this assignment but still tried to come up with something I could use. I though about how bad I suck at being in front of a crowd and how maybe I should just do something that didn't include acting or performing something. I'm actually really good at being angry so I thought I could just use that to my advantage. The critics some of my class mates gave me was that I could have just had the buckets I use to smack around already in place instead of bringing them out with me. Also when the bucket went out of the blue square line outline I should have kept hitting it instead of running to get it and put it back into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment